Sunday, April 11, 2010

Donating!

I think quarterly or so I'm going to donate the free and super cheap stuff I've gotten that I don't plan on using. I am running out of storage space in my apartment and my synagogue is collecting items right now, so it's perfect timing! Here it is:

The count:
10 soaps/body washes/shampoo
6 sticks of deodorant
6 tubes of toothpaste
5 boxes of rice products
5 lip moisturizers
4 packages of maxi pads
2 boxes of cereal
2 containers of dental floss

and 10 items that don't fit neatly in any category.

What a mitzvah (a good deed) to donate all of this stuff and it was so easy! I hope all of these items are useful for someone in need.

2 comments:

  1. That's great!! Isn't it amazing what we can do with coupons! I have a weekly feature called Save More, Give More and I would love it if you would link up your post!

    http://www.spectacularsavings.net/2010/04/save-more-give-more_12.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, I also host a weekly saving Meme called Shop to Give Sunday. Spectacular Savings and I are trying to inspire others to give.

    I would love for you to link up

    http://simoneysavers.com/2010/04/11/shop-to-give-sunday-week-11/

    ReplyDelete